this might be goodbye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.. This is pretty intresting but I dont expect anyone to listen. I'm a 16 year old boy already wanting to kill myself.. To start things off my parents did divorce when I was in kindergarden.. So ever since nothing was the same. My mom hated me she abused me for 10 years. I then moved to my dads in like.. 5th grade or so.. 7th grade I had my first girlfriend she dumped me for another guy. Later in 8th grade found a girl I thought she was my life. She lied to me.. She flirted with another guy.. She cheated on me after 11 years.. And yet I was used as a second person.. Now I'm only finding things that she has been hiding this whole time. She treated me like shit and I still considerd her as a close "friend" I'm so broken apart now.. I dont know what to do and I dont expect anyone to listen.. But this is what I have to say.. Sorry..

you are not alone, i dont know how to help you because if i did i would. I am in a similar situation with a girl. I loved this girl to death and we dated for a years and she just recently left me for another guy. I felt like shit after that and tried to kill myself. just wiat there is someone out there for you who will love you as much as you love them. great things take time.

Stay safe, you will be in my thoughts
-joey

A

Aquariamethystea

Hey.. This is pretty intresting but I dont expect anyone to listen. I'm a 16 year old boy already wanting to kill myself.. To start things off my parents did divorce when I was in kindergarden.. So ever since nothing was the same. My mom hated me she abused me for 10 years. I then moved to my dads in like.. 5th grade or so.. 7th grade I had my first girlfriend she dumped me for another guy. Later in 8th grade found a girl I thought she was my life. She lied to me.. She flirted with another guy.. She cheated on me after 11 years.. And yet I was used as a second person.. Now I'm only finding things that she has been hiding this whole time. She treated me like shit and I still considerd her as a close "friend" I'm so broken apart now.. I dont know what to do and I dont expect anyone to listen.. But this is what I have to say.. Sorry..

She cheated on me after 11 years. - Was this a typo?

Anyways, I hate when relationships breakup. I hope you find a girlfriend who really loves you.

http://suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=25916

-Deception-

Pleasure always comes with pain. That's the first thing you have to accept. You will never be able to love without also experiencing disappointment, regret and hatred. Pleasure and pain. Light and darkness. Life and death. The one side can't exist without the other.

The only way you can truly escape this chaos is to resign and say: screw this thing people call "love". Let it fuck up the lives of others, but not mine.

Love is a poison, a toxic venom that slowly breaks down the human psyche and turns us into lust-driven monsters. It clouds our vision and distorts our perception. That's why love is the source of as much agony in this world as hatred itself.

So, either you embrace love, and the immense pain that comes with it, or you abandon it and live life without it.

Think about it man... Is the 16 years of work in your life worth ending because of some girl? Is some girls imperfections and people problems worth ending your life over?

If you do decide to end your life (and im not saying you should!) everyone will ask "why?" and some one will speak up and say "Well him and his girl friend broke up and they have had problems since." what do you think your father will say/think?

Is the heart ache of your father worth a selfish girl?
I was alone for 16 days because my "mom" took everything from me and that gave me time to think.... What is love? Love is just another emotion that is stronger then "like". Correct? Im going to make a more indepth thread about it soon to come. When Im done you will be able to understand better that its not worth suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00