This might be the day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sverker, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sverker

Sverker New Member

<mod edit>
    I've decided to end it for a big amount of reasons which most are small and really uninportant if i think about it.

The thing that bothers me the most is of course love, the girl i like kissed my best friend right in front of me and he did like a small grin at me.
    It really felt like a betrayal to me and i have since tried to keep distance from them.

The worst thing is that i can't be mean to anyone and this girl sees me as a great friend and talks to me when she has problems. It feels bad hurting her, i really don't want to as she is amazing.

Me killing myself would probably make her upset but i can't take it having to be around her like this ( We go in the same class, so i can't really avoid her )

<mod edit - guidelines>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

It's your life on the line, you can drop class. Don't bet your life for this, if you don't want to see her, drop your class. It is better than to lose your life. I know it is hard, my ex, was in a relationship with me, she meant the world to me, and you know, she married to her ex, without telling me, worse, we were still bf gf. She keep telling me she doesn't want to break up. I found out when her friend showed me the wedding pic. I know your pain, it's different, but similar. Hard to move on, but you have to. I hope you can understand, there are millions girls out there, and I doubt only a few of them waiting for you. A lot of them are waiting for you, and believe me, you will find a better girl.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Sverker,, hello out there. neversunset had some words of wisdom to you.. listen to them please.. there are other girls that you going to meet and be around in your future.. and maybe one of those will turn out to be very special to you and you the same to her.. sir, we want you to still be around for that.. PLEASE..

know it hurts lot now.. but it will lessen given some time.. take care and stay safe..

4. Ai To Hikari

Ai To Hikari Active Member

We are all of the same source.
    Whenever she is loving someone, she is loving you.
    When we join our spirits with harmony, the depression leaves us.
    Often, we feel unloved.
    We feel something is missing.
    What is missing is our sense of self.
    When we find our sense of self, everything changes.
    You are what you seek.

Ai To Hikari.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.