This Morning :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jun 23, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

This morning while waking up, I was laying in bed planning details. I know it's not good. Just so exhausted in dealing with this depression and all. Why won't this all go away? Just sad, that suicide was the first thing on my mind this morning. I just want to be free from all this torment within myself. So exhausted (emotionally ). :( I feel like crying right now.

2. John BN

John BN Member

If you feel like crying then do. Take charge of your life and be who you want to be. You woke up today. That's an achievement.

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* You can get through this. Crying can be good, it lets things out.

4. brknsilence

Thanks - I cried a little earlier. Just trying to focus on other things today. Hasn't been working. Just wish I didn't wake up this morning. So sorry everyone.

5. John BN

John BN Member

You are fine. Take today for yourself. Go walk or play games or something.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Been playing some games on my phone. So exhausted.

7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Do something nice for yourself later today.

8. John BN

John BN Member

Then go exercise that is supposed to help. Some times I got to the gym and put on gloves and just hit the heavy bag until I am fatigued. It can help release stress. Picturing all of the bad in your life and displacing it onto the bag gets rid of that joojoo

9. John BN

John BN Member

Listen to music. Happy high energy music. Running can also be helpful. Sun until you can't anymore then call uber to take you home. Run without reason or care. Just get up. Put on your shoes and Go.

10. brknsilence

Thanks everyone

11. brknsilence

Bad day today. Just can't wait for today to be over

12. BarryG

BarryG New Member

Hey Brknsilence!

I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing today. I wanted to offer you some encouragement. There's this amazing thing called Hope! I've had to use it a lot in my own life. Hope is the thing that helps us get through times like this. My life would be such a dark place without it. I'd like to give you the number for an organization that has been a source of Hope for many over the years and it's completely free. Please give them a call.

1-855-382-5433

Wishing you Hope!

barryg

13. brknsilence

Thanks for being there and the phone number. Just not well and been crying all morning. Thoughts of suicide are still there. Was up again at 3am and couldn't sleep because of the thoughts. Just feeling drained.