This new for me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by vern, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vern

vern New Member

I am gald to see a place like this for talking to other people that feel like I do. So I can talk to anyone. I called one of those help lines two days ago and the lady was nice but all she asked me four times if I had any guns at home. I do not think she wanted to buy one but she wanted to know what kind. I was trying to talk about my feelings. I've Been sick and now my family talk about me like I'm not in the same room. When they are talking I will ask a question and they just keep talking. Now maybe some will liston to me. Well it is 3:40 am and I have to make my wife's lunch and braesfest. so I need to go.
  2. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome, i havnt been here long but have the people here friendly and always willing to listen or help where they can and hope you find the same,take care
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Vern, welcome to sf :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Vern!!
  5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

welcome vern :smile:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome Vern lots of caring people here who will not talk around you like your invisible. Glad your here
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. We'll listen to you here; you can PM me if you ever want to talk.
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :) Hope you find what you need here!
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF vern. I am sorry the lady at the help line didn't listen to you. We will listen to what you have to say and support you as best we can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.