This One Actually Has To Happen

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sss2, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sss2

sss2 New Member

Im going to try and not make this too depressing and keep it short.:biggrin:

A little while ago after not feeling too well for a while i had some blood tests and a scan done.So last friday i had an appointment with my oncologist,and the reason i have an oncologist i go to every 6 months is because i needed chemotherapy which i finished about 2 and a half years ago.

Well long story short i have cancer alot worse than i did before,and im certainly not doing any more chemo again(which has destroyed my health and prospects allready)And will ultimately not work in the end anyway.

The reason im here is to talk to others who have the same need for dignity,and have mabye found things online that havent been deleted by well meaning but in some cases misguided people.
    I should point out i dont live in the U.S and dont have access to certain items that would be easy to get over there,
    Anyone can forum message me or e-mail if your interested
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2008
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about your illness. While we are here to provide you with support, we are a pro-life forum. We do not offer any methods. Please do not ask that any be provided to you through any means. Is your cancer treatable? I know it is not an easy thing to go through at any time. You will be in my thoughts. :hug:
  3. sss2

sss2 New Member

I didnt ask anything about methods,
    I was talking about speaking to other people and sharing things like other places that theyve seen that take a diffrent view of things,in private message or email,who are in the same boat as me,whatever their situation.Simply to talk about other things which suit us better than anything you have to offer
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi sss2,

sorry to read about the diagnosis. many people in my family have fought cancer. not everyone won.

you say you are not asking for methods, but you are asking for sites that will provide methods, and conversation with people who would support your death by suicide, so that is more or less the same thing.

you have google so it will not be hard for you to find the info you seek. you will also find it any public library. still, because you chose to come back here knowing the policies of this site i hope you will reconsider and use all of the resources here to support you on this difficult journey. i hope we can help you *live* with dignity in the time you have left.

can i ask what country you are in? that would help me direct you to some local resources.

BOLIAO Guest

my mum is facing the battle for her life due to discovering that she has stage 3 colorectal cancer 3 weeks ago. she just started on chemo today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.