This only renders one solution

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

What do you do when your mental stability is rapidly deteriorating, and you have no idea how to stop it? I'm an emotional train wreck, going from 0 to 60 in a matter of minutes. I'm angry, and raging, and sad, and suicidal, and empty, and all sorts of emotions all at once. I speak my mind and end up pushing everyone away. If I don't say a word, they get frustrated and leave. The only way I can think of to stop feeling this way is my demise by my own hand. People keep trying to convince me why I should stay, but all I can think is "What have I got to lose?" Not much at this point, so really, what am I so afraid of? Seems like a great destiny to fulfill, if I'm really good for nothing else.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are good Witty you help many here You have purpose I am sorry you are emotional wreck but know you are cared for here

3. Witty_Sarcasm

If I could really believe that I am capable of doing more good than bad, then I would stay. But I know that I'm not, so it's best if I stay gone.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you cannot believe you are good then listen to the people who know you and care abt you ok you are good and you are important

5. Witty_Sarcasm

If I had people who cared about me, but I don't, so I have nothing to lose. My mother hates me, always makes me feel like I don't want to live anymore. The rest of my family doesn't think very highly of me, either. I don't have any friends and I keep losing every reason I might have had to live. I just can't take this anymore. I don't see much point to life if it's just filled with pain.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hugs. Family can be our downfall if we let it happen to ourselves. Can always separate yourself from them for the time being if its costing you some sanity

Hope you're feeling bits better by now.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

I don't know if I'm feeling any better...I mean I'm not upset, maybe more like numb right now. But thank you for your concern, it's much appreciated.

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Witty, Whatever you feel, you have family here among the SF forum. Please stay around for us as you provide a lot of stability and a wonderful sense of humour. You are IMPORTANT here.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun... We underestimate ourselves when we're feeling like crap. You ARE a good person and offer hope to a lot of people. Try not to be so hard on yourself. :hug:

10. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

this can never, and will never be a solution.

please listen to them.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Sorry but I can't believe all of this, regarding me being a good person. People seem to hate me, I never wanted that, but I still know that I need to follow through on my plans.

12. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Disagreeing about people hating you is pointless as we don't know them in real life, just letting you know there are people who like you for who you are here that should count for something.

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Maybe that's true, I even screw up my friendships here too at times. So what am I really good for? Nothing that I can think of.

14. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ok, we all screw relationships but overtime we learn from our mistakes. If people are naive about not forgiving you, then it's their loss. You move on as very day you learn something new. The experience of life and interaction with human nature can help you become a better person. Witty why do put yourself down, when people who replied think you are a worthy person. Surely, that tells you something and never doubt yourself. I think many would agree with me.

15. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm sorry if I come across as ungrateful, that's not the case at all. I can't change my opinion of myself overnight, that has been built up over decades, no matter how many nice things are said about me. I feel like I can't make new friends or trust anyone ever again, because they will betray me too. I wish I wasn't such a fuck up. If all I get out of life is pain and hurt, I don't want it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.