this pain is Indescribable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Omg I can't take this pain anymore!!!!!!!!! It hurts so bad, and there's nothing anyone can do to take it eyes r so teary that its hard to type. I just don't know what to do.

I fucked up with the only person in this world who I truly felt I had on my side. Now I have nobody.....I'm alone and its eating me up inside. Just knowing that I could die right now and no one would even notice, much less care, is to much for me to handle.

This is easily the most pain I've ever been in in my life and idk if I can take it anymore. There's only 1 way to escape this pain.....I know what I have to do.....
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: Do you have anyone you can call? A friend, therapist? If you don't mind me asking, what happened to make you think you've fucked things up with this person? Perhaps it's repairable, things seem bleak now but hopefully with time you will feel a bit better. Try to distract yourself in the meantime, perhaps go for a walk, play some online games or another hobby you normally enjoy doing, or if possible, try to get some sleep. I'll be here for a little longer if you wanna chat. I care. :hug:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go through with this impulse. Talk to someone instead. :hug:
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hun, i know how you feel. am in a totally similar situation. but. we are here at s.f. and we can all stand through this together, ok?

you have to hold on - because - you cannot give up your precious life for one person. (believe me, i do understand) and it does feel like, you've lost everything.

but - you can get through this hardest part - and you can turn a corner and find more in your life - than before. there are people here for you at nearly any time of day - for sure, pm me anytime. and there are others too, willing and WANTING to help you.

your life is worth more than this hun - so hold on and KNOW you are NOT alone. . . .for sure. :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Impulse,
    Can you shed a little more light on what has happened. It's hard to try and help when we don't know whats going on. Like the others have said we are here and we are willing to give you the support you need. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Impulse,

What has happened that has caused you all this pain?

Talking about it will help. Please tell us more about your situation and we will see how we can help you. If you want to talk privately, my PM box is always open :hug:

:hug: Lynn!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.