This pattern sucks

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostInDarkness, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have realized that the longer the vacation from the mental hospital is the more I get depressed home. It really sucks. The anxiety starts to build up after one or two days, now on the third I wish I were at the hospital again. It's the only place where I'm safe from myself. Quess I'm gonna spend the rest of my so called life there. FUCK!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun it is normal to want to go back to where it feels safe hun but you need to get those skills h un to feel safe outside those hospital walls I get it h un there is people t here to talk to but if you join group therapy you can meet new people go to a day program hun hugs

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Has there been any after-care offered, or connections to resouces that can help you? I know after both of my stays, they provided me with contact info for the main mental health center, as well as more specialized services. Connections to a counselor/therapist, as well as a psych doc who could evaluate how I was functioning with my meds.

Keep posting here, you're welcome here and we'll try to provide encouragement, as well as support.

Stay safe please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.