This place is the main cause of my negativity sometimes...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by loljenny91, Feb 5, 2011.

1. loljenny91

loljenny91 Member

I hate to say it, but it's true, and I'm sure other members may agree.

Of course, I love everyone I've met here, I've tried to stay on everyone's good sides, but after a few minutes ago, I've come to the conclusion that I must be extremely annoying or something if it causes particular members to be rude to me for no reason or to just completely ignore me even when I engage them in conversation.

If this continues, I don't think I'll be able to bear coming here as regularly as I do now. I apologise, clearly it is me who is in the wrong, I must really get on all of your nerves. This is not me being paranoid, I could see very clearly that one member pretty much despises me, and probably will be able to convince others to do the same.

So, thanks SF, you really made a home for me here, I felt incredibly welcome and made a bunch of new friends. I guess I couldn't ask for much more, so maybe it's my time to move on. I apologise again if I ever bugged any of you.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to hold onto your friends you made here okay Here and in real life there will always be connections that are not good ones those connections you let go of okay Whom ever it is that is hurting you emotionally then block this person we are all different and all of us have some problems so please just hold on to the kindness you recieve and let go of the ones that are not so
    hugs to you

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Nah its not you, its them, let it go, they are not worth it, whoever they are.
    Dont give up the support i know you need Jenny, silence speaks volumes.
    Im sorry that someone as hurt you, remember, you have many friends here, dont walk away from them, they wouldnt you.
    Regards Pete

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi jenny i havnt seen you around so im guessing youve been in chat?
    chats ok but its not for everyone
    stick around make more friends
    like i say havnt seen you around so you dont get on my nerves ok
    youll always be welcome here we could all use more friends

5. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jenny hun I wasn't here so I don't know what happened but I assure u that it must have been isolated incident. Everyone I know loves u as do I.

Im sorry someone was an ass to you. It happens sometimes and its not even the person receiving's fault, the ass just was having a bad day.

:hug:

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: Hey Jenny.. I :wub: you. Most often then not, people are just in bad moods.. It is prob nothing you did to upset them. Most likely they are upset with things in their own life and take it out on others. :hug: Just try to ignore it and understand that people sometimes have bad days..

I hope you are ok hun. :hug: Ill cya later ok?

7. ThirstyForTea

ThirstyForTea Member

Jenny hun, :wub: you. I don't think you've been bad to anyone here, at least never towards me :) I agree with the others though. Letting it go is probably for the best. There are always going to be people who take out their issues on others who don't deserve it.

Also, woohoo! Second post in forums =O
    :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Jenny, I don't know you.. But you should know you can block people by putting them on your ignore list..Then you won't hear from them again.. I don't know if it works in chat or not.. I don't go to chat because I have heard too many stories about it..I'm sure if you stay on the forums you will find things are different..Please don't give up..Take care...

9. loljenny91

loljenny91 Member

Just wanted to say thanks for your kind words. Y'all are the reasons I stick around here. I'd never walk away from you. I guess I should stick it out during chat, I couldn't really put him on Ignore, he's quite well-liked by people I respect and love. I'd hate to cause a stupid amount of tension just because I'm being pathetic about the way he treats me. If it means I'll be on chat less, then so be it. Still got the forums, and you beautiful people!
    Thanks again. I should really learn to grow a pair, really, but I'm always a bit sensitive and start questioning myself if someone just starts hating on me for no reason.

10. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

aww jenny, I lub you :console:

11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I know I haven't met you before sweetie, but I'm so sorry someone has made you feel that way. Big :hug: