this saturday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihope2die, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

sooo im not dead yet, obviously...but i just can't take this anymore. I was going to do soccer, but my legs and whole body was hurting so bad that i just decided i couldn't do it anymore. so im not doing soccer for high school. im looking for a job. my parents hate me and are dissapointed. idc, im just going to leave this world saturday because the pressure is too much. so let me know what you think before i go.

2. In a few years you'll be an adult and won't have to listen to what your parents pressure you into doing.

Do what you want to do (but don't forget about your future) and hold on until you are completely independent. It's just a bad phase in your life it happens just pull through it all.

3. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

sure, but i cannot wait that long. im basically under house arrest by my parents because i don't have a job, and sorta because i am not doing soccer, even tho i want to but for me my body hurts too much to continue doing it. they don't understand anything, they want too much and push to hard, i'd rather die and not have to deal with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.