This shit sucks.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreyIceWater, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyIceWater

GreyIceWater Member

I just feel it. It's there inside me. Yep... still there. Won't fade away. Looking around and every stimulus from TV to Newspapers to people around me, the food I eat, the things I do and have to do. It all triggers this insane and insatiable desire to fucking die. It's like being hungry. It's just there. My feelings or lack thereof can't do anything but gnaw away unhappily; it's my actions that count and I won't do anything to hurt myself. So what do I do with the feeling? Sleep. Going to go sleep. I wish I could stop time and just take a break, ugh.

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Just about anything can trigger someone. Most likely, should TRY to avoid the ones you know will set you off. I know, easier said, than done.

Sleep does recharge the body. However, as we know, too much, and we just fell worse.

Best of luck, and hope you fell better when you wake.....:)

3. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

Are you on any medication? I also have strong urges to die, but medication, ECT and talk therapy has helped quiet them a bit. They are still there and something I fight daily, but not hourly like before. I always say the hardest work we do sometime is the work to stay alive. I hope you are getting help and we are here to help too. Please take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.