This shit sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mollyc1983, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mollyc1983

Mollyc1983 Member

No one has responded to my "thread" or whatever the hell you call it. <mod edit: method> I feel like I'm being led downward into a world that'd more messed up than this. It's not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Keep in mind, this forum has slow times, so that is a huge reason people don't reply right away.

Don't harm your body, its only a temporary release and leaves you feeling way more emptier once its over.

I NO have business to speak or hell or heaven, but, yes, I do feel you are being led downward into a world that'd more messed up than this.

It's not worth it.

Keep using to forum for support, good luck on dealing with your issues.

3. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

Hi Molly, I did reply to your thread please read it. I do care but don't know how to best help you through this horrific time.

4. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

OH, I see, the other thread. I care too, but don't know to say either to what you are going through.

I hope somebody does shortly - give it some more time.

5. Mollyc1983

Mollyc1983 Member

Good morning all! Thank you for the sweet words and replies. I didn't go through with it. I wanted to but I was just being a butthead last night and needed to vent. Thank God for this forum and for you guys being on here to talk to. Just wanted to let you know I'm ok and if any of you need to talk, I'm also here.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I responded to your thread and am here if you need to chat.
    It will get better :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.