This shit sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of those days ig. They seem to be happening alot. I hate my job. I work as a express technician at a dealership. Im the only one right now (except for a new guy who doesnt come until the last 2 hours of day because college). We used to have 5 but they quit because the job sucks. I just do simple oil changes and tire rotations. The past month ive had a total of 2 lunch breaks. I work late almost every night, sometimes 12 hours. This job adds so much stress on top of everything else. Im going to college in a program based around my dealership manufacters and cant leave right now or else im pretty much kicked from college. Also still living at home at 19 so if i quit and get kicked from school ill probably be kicked out. Life sucks right now. It is what it is i guess. Have a good night guys. sorry for ranting.

Anonymous ID

It sounds tough. How long do you have to do it for? I work and study too, it can be stressful. But I like to look towards the future when I'll have my degrees and won't have to do hard manual labour anymore. I just tell myself, only 2 and a half more years. Maybe you should talk to someone irl about it. Your future sounds too good to give up because of the way it is now

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey there, sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Is there anything you can think of that would make you feel a bit better during these circumstances?

No need to be sorry for ranting, you're just expressing your thoughts and that is what SF is for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00