This site and "MY" opinion

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by ari, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ari

ari Staff Alumni

With all the changes that happen daily in this world, guess what?? The world changes here too. There isnt always going to be consistency in rules, rules may change, they might not. I do know what will always happen here is, that the staff will tailor things to protect the forum, its members and the staff. I also want to say people wake up, the staff here are people too. We are human, we cry, we laugh and oh yeah we definately feel pain. We came here for the reason that most people do. I did not come here saying that I want to be a staff person. But I love to help people so thats what I eventually ended up doing here. Do I ever feel like I can voice my feelings, my pains my hurts? No not very darn often because I feel like I would be letting down the members here. I do have a right to that and you know what and I am going to start doing that. I also want to say one more little rant of mine before I go and maybe for good...and please please do not take that as a threat because I am so over all of this childish behavior that has been taking place. Ok my last words and listen good...This place is NOT anyones right...this place is NOT for anyone to do as they please....Being a member of this site is a privledge. The staff will and always will have the final say in every darn matter to protect the whole of this site...so get over things and grow up a little bit...protect each other...support each other and take care of this site....ari

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2007
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

AMEN to that, Ari! I am glad someone has said it. :hug:

:grouphug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well said hun :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

well stated ari. I hope you can fel like you can ask for help here, but I know how truly hard it is. Take care.

5. ari

ari Staff Alumni

Thanks for your support. That is what this site is all about. Most of us come here looking for answers to erase or escape our pain. Instead alot of us found different answers and a whole new support network. I hope this site can continue to be a place of companionship and caring. This site can save lives, it has saved mine on numerous times. Get to know people, get to know yourself. Protect others the way that you would want to be protected. Its the old addage folks...no matter not if you are religous or not(and I am not really) but I try to follow this ...."do unto others as you would have them do to you"
    ari

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

That's a great way to live, I try and live by that too. :)

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Ariiii!! Havent seen or spoken to you in ages and ages... :hug: Very well said by the way.

TDM

8. ari

ari Staff Alumni

hi hun....I have missed you too...its hard to stay connected with friends and supports when you dont have your own computer....I am at the mercy of others and being able to borrow from time to time.....Thanks for your support hun, I just need to say the words that have been locked up inside me that have been there for too long left festering. Take care and I hope that we can talk again soon. ari

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2007
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am always happy to see when you are able to get online. I do hope you are able to get another computer in the near future. I am glad you had tje courage to say what many others have been feeling for quite some time now. Maybe being away for awhile allows you to distance yourself enough to be able to do that. Again, thanks for your candor and honesty Ari. Take care. We will talk soon. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.