1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site..make me depressed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Darker Than Black, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Darker Than Black

Darker Than Black Well-Known Member

everytime, I look, theres ppl saying "i'm so sad/my life suck/I wanna Kill myself/......" then I get sad too, wondering why this, why that, alone forever, and all that crap. So I guess everything on this site is like a trigger, u know?
    so I told myself,"ok, I'm not gonna read this stuff anymore, and should limit coming here. I'm not gonna get a gf, so just try to accept it, oh, well, w/e
    ( :( ). it make life so much easier. yeah, shuuu, shuuu, go away bad thoughts, no more that past stuff, nothing happened...ok, that's better."

It's hard to explain, what I'm feeling, its like a state of mind, getting rid of all the past, but still the same person, same experience, sad/depressed once in a while, but I try to limit/not to get depressed by doing stuff.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

:hug: I know that threads can be triggering sometimes! Why not come into chat? It's much less likely to trigger you :)