this site pisses me off sometimes...and...stupid family

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jun 21, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

what's the f**king point...sometimes I post on this forum and I guess it's expecting too much to get a response...it makes me mad...I know I shouldn't, I should understand and wait patiently...

on another note, it is hard to find out the people who were mean and abused you are doing better than you...not only that, they lost weight, are more sociable and just plain happy...

here I am moping around, feeling like I am the lowest of scum and that I might as well die...

one of the first thing that came out of their mouths is "You're not working, are you"

I am, but I"m not making a living with it, well not much...ugh...someone kill me now...how is that fair?

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

They are doing well because they are moving forward. If you feel like scum, it is difficult to rise above. If you can work on appreciating who you are and then setting up a plan to move forward too, you will perhaps gain what they appear to have too. I say "appear" because you can't always judge a book by it's cover. A smile and a laugh may sometimes be a cover.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am sorry if I did not see your posts...I do try to find as many as possible, but I know some slip by me...can you please send me a PM if it is something that I can personally answer...I will write back...sorry again and please do not take this personally.

PS: Found your other thread and I did post

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

the thing was that I thought I was doing well, but I think that I was hoping to see how bad they were doing...

turns out though, now that I think about it, they don't seem to have changed at all...I could hear my step mother talking and her daughter telling her to stop talking...the thing is in what they were not saying, they are the same old same old...except a few minor things...

and what I understood from myself is that I think I still wanted their approval...for some odd reason I care about what they think...but now that I see what I'm doing...I am not going to care about what they think of me...at least I will try...I might not do what most people do, but what I do I like and I am proud of my accomplishments...

I might talk to them again...but it will be on my terms...