this song is the most powerful and depressing and uplifting ever

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by HawthornePassage, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

and it has no words

play this on high volume with good headphones and youll shudder with desire and longing. if you dont get it at first, you will eventually

there is nothing like it that i have ever heard in my entire library of 42000 songs. i emailed the band begging them to make another one like this. the rest of their stuff is just metal, albeit really good metal
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

I like it. Check out Dolorian, similar style.

You're right. Very empowering and humbeling. atleast thats how im taking it. I love music like this, you can just open up to it and reflect to the rythm of the music.
  3. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Good music without a doubt. I personally get more emotion from playing a piece on the piano, haha.
  4. HawthornePassage

play this on the piano
  5. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for sharing. That song was amazingly powerful! I felt so many deep emotions I didn't know even existed in me.
  6. HawthornePassage

7. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Wow! thanks!

This song really, actually hurts. It's like the last cry of an agonizing man.
    Played over and over again.
  8. HawthornePassage

yep exactly, if it makes a cyborg like me tear up once in awhile, its gotta be the stuff of angels
  9. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

10. HawthornePassage

oh btbam is cool
  11. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I sometimes wonder what it's about music that's satisfying. I'm not sure. Something so beautiful has to have a reason. The closest things to music are drugs, and I don't do drugs. And I'm not addicted to music. But when I listen to the right kind of music, which I think is different for different people, I fly so high that I swear not even a drug could get me there.
  12. understandingnothing

understandingnothing Well-Known Member

13. HawthornePassage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.