This sooo sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I knew I should of never shared. I kept telling myself that I would only hurt others if I did. But along comes a very special individual understanding, caring and acknowledging and willing to walk with me not ahead or behind for once. And POW, I try sharing and now I 've brought him down. I am such a failure at everything I touch!!!! Today I felt the teeniest flicker of hope. The first in a very very long time. But as is the story of my life, I should of blew it out before someone else did for me. I have been feeling extremely suicidal (have made a very poor attempt once in that time) for 5 days now. Today someone said something that really moved me and I was going to atleast try. But now I have to act to prevent my being alive to hurt the only thing precious to me. If nothing else, I can be certain that my dying will put an end to all the failing and hurt I do.

I will take with me the memories to be the sunshine after the rain
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

nothing is your fault hun, no matter what goes on here i am there beside you walking with you.
    you are never alone
    you never will be

please stay safe and take care

andy xx
  3. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

I know it's difficult to be 'not alone' after feeling alone and lonely for so long. But as Andy said, if you're here with us, you'll never be alone. And you help us, too. You help us to be less 'alone'.

Please be safe...
  4. derbygirl

derbygirl Chat and Forum Buddy

Everyone who comes here is looking for that glimmer of hope, to feel less alone, even if it isnt conscious.

Im glad youre here a moment longer, maybe you can stay a little longer. No matter your choice, i wish all the happiness and love to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.