This sounds weird... but...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by moogkitz, Apr 6, 2008.

1. moogkitz

moogkitz Well-Known Member

So, there's this guy I think I'm in love with. We went out, but it was a short relationship. But I still think about him. The bad thing is, I think I just lust after him or something. I really want to have sex with him... I always fantisize about us having sex. Sometimes, at night, I lay on my back and grab the sheets and pretend he's there. :blink: Sounds weird, I know. I'm so confused about it... wether I love him or not and why do I want to have sex with him so badly?! It's all just so strange!

2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: You're attracted to him sexually. There's nothing strange about that.

You don't have to love or be in love with someone to be sexually attracted to someone.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Nothing wrong with fantasizing.

4. Trance

Trance Well-Known Member

I think your just lusting after him, and as for the pretending he's there, your not alone. I pretend my ex is lying next to me in bed all the time. Either its normal or we're both crazy :laugh: .

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

you just want him sexually and nothing wrong with that at all :hug:

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I cant wait for the day when women can lust after the opposite gender and have meaningless sex without feeling bad about it (the way men can now). It is unfair.

Yeah and I agree with everyone else on the thread: there is nothing wrong with your sexual desire.