this sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by own worst enemy, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi all this is my first post so it might get a bit long
    well where do i start im 26yo and feel ive outstayed my welcome in this life already i really hate myself at the moment and i dont really understand why i have a beautiful girlfriend and two amazing kids (so really everything to live for) but in the last few months ive started to hate myself more and more.I feel like a failure as a boyfreind and a dad to the point that ive twice tried to take my own life only for my girlfreind to talk me out of it in a way im glad she has but then again the feelings only come back worse.I dont want to hurt my family but i dont see anyway of sorting out the issues that i have properly i dont want to talk to a therapist etc but then i dont have anyone to talk to as me and my gf dont really talk about our problems as id like us to
    ill leave it at that for now coz i feel like im just rambling on
  2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

And so who better could you talk to other than us ! A bunch of similar people all with grave problems and issues. We support each other here. We love, care and support each other.

So why is it that you feel the way that you do. Just what is causing all this.

Stay safe. Please respond back.

Jay Jay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.