This sucks

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Why cant people just leave things well alone and stop playing games with my head. Im sick and tired of caring about people who have lied then tell me they are going to kill themselves due to what they have done, then half an hour later ask me if im ok. Im sick of caring about people like that.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

4. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Its more like the human body is hard to kill. Also the natural human response of not wanting to die that keep people alive. No matter how suicidal you are, some part of you will not want to die.

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

aww wayne :hug: be careful...im here if you want to talk.

6. Kaos General

Im still wondering which part of me that is. I dont want to care about anyone but its impossible

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You know where I'm at if you need anything.

8. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Your subconsious self do not want to die, we are made to live, our body will react to death the same way it react to danger. Its perfectly normal.

Its true, personal experience. Even when overwhelmed with negative thoughts and eager for death, at that last second there is restrain before committing.

We often think of ourself as one whole being, but we are made up of millions of cells that is pretty much alive on it's own.

If first real attempt failed, then all you can and should do is live on.

It was hard to live on after a carefully plan failed attempt, but look at me now, recovered for the most part and no longer suicidal.

Why not try living? When you are not blinded by negative thoughts, life isn't as bad as it is.

9. Kaos General

Getting rid of the negative thoughts is really hard especially when i keep getting accused of things i haven't done. This last week has just reconfirmed what i have always thought and that is i cant really fully trust anyone. Sorry if this hurts some people but there it is. I wont be online until tuesday because i have run out of money on my mobile broadband. I might be able to get on during the day but apart from that i wont be. The reason i am saying this is because i dont want people to worry about me.

10. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Wayne hun..you justneed to gain the ability to protect yourself.
    Don't stop caring, just don't open your heart to everyone.
    I'll protect you as much as I can, I promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.