this sucks!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

My suicidal friends

Can't take this, 23 with no direction in life acomplished nothing cuz my illlness

Want to die, been tryin to get beter for 7 years now

Wasted lotta money and lost all hope

Please let's find a way to legalize assisted suicide for everyone

The right to live = the right to die

We deserve to at least die with dignity

Wouldn't that be better than finding me on the kitchen floor?
  2. leane

leane New Member

I wish I could hug you and make the hurt stop. :(
  3. skyrose

skyrose Member

Hi sent :) Read your post and I can relate to some extent to how you are feeling. I too have illnesses that the doctors tell me there is no cure for. I don't know what your illness is but mine revolves around movement and constant pain. I started getting sick 10 years ago and was just diagnosed 2 years ago. Along with everything else in my life my illnesses make the depression much worse. I am on social security because I can no longer work. I understand the feeling you are having about having no direction in life. If you ever wish to talk you can always pm me. Even if the whole purpose is just to have someone listen. I understand the assisted suicide thing and on the spur of the moment it may sound like a good idea but as I have learned and have to remind myself of constantly is that it isn't the answer. Although it may not seem like it at times Please remember that there are people who care about you and love you. I am new to this site only joined on the 1st of May but I would love to get to know you. Really hoping to see you in the forums or in chat soon. :hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.