This Sunday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

This Sunday,

I am going to go be with my Uncle Austin who just passed away..

Everything i love gets taken from me..

Everything i care about i lose..

I have lost everything...

I cant fix anything..

My prayers are useless. i prayed for my uncle Austin all day yestereday and all night last night yet he is gone... He was taken from me

Everything i love gets taken from me , everything...

I also want to say that whoever is praying to God for me not to kill myself to please stop??? Please stop the prayers to God to keep me alive???

I am in enough pain as it is and losing my uncle this morning has topped the most pain i have ever felt because i have lost everything..

i have lost those two that i thought really loved me and cared, that i thought of and had admired as parents ( the daltons )

i have lost all my friends and now my loved ones..

there is nothing left for me anymore..

i have lost all hope ..

Well at least i get to see the derbies and camp and go while i am camping in peace...

i am coming to join you my dear Austin, this sunday we will meet again...

love you, i love you so much..:hug:

2. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

I guess I am the wrong one to give any advice, because every second of my life is a struggle to hold on. Maybe the next day will be better, and bring us whatever it may be that will make us happy. I just dont know, but I guess we have to try as hard as it is to keep that small amount of hope for some reason, but trust me when I say I know how you feel.

3. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

HHmff.I"m going to commit suicide this Sunday too..I swear we're Soulmates!

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont??

you have so much to live for..

i dont have anything to live for... im dying anyways.. and i cant fight both pains..

if it was just a physical pain of this cancer then i could fight it , but i cant fight both a physical and an emotional pain..

part of the reason i have come on here was to try and make peace with a few before i die by the cancer but i have found out i cant do that..

and peanut you are so right hun :hug: when you say i cant make anyone love me, i cant make anyone love or care for me..

it doesnt matter how i feel about them, cause my feelings mean nothing to them.. it never did , if it had then they would have sent a letter , a card , or even just a call , but i know now the true nature of them , and that they just dont give a damn about me and never gave a damn about my feelings either , if they had then they would not have added more emotional pain upon me, they just would not havee added any more pain if they had truly loved me...

i have given up on them just like i have given up on life...

im going to finally be free this sunday , free from all pain,

but please Shalenam , dont do it hun..

you might make it and live and then end up like me , with a physical cancer that will take you away anyway... please reconsider??

i tried to take my life by OD a few years ago , most of the OD stayed in my system and had aleady went to my liver , this i fully believe has caused me to have liver cancer now... please dont do it hun? please??? to go through this physical pain of cancer is not worth ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.