This sux long [swearing] [personal bias..] [you have been warned]

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entropy, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Why... oh why..... oh why....

if you are not strong of mind and body you will perish if you pass any farther...

don't say I did not warn you...

bored...

just eating up space on the great big hard rive that this site resides on...

Already a year has gone by....

And not feeling much better...

Just whining (spelling i don't trust the automagical spell checker?)

So... here goes my super-Kamaya-Maya (or however u spell the chincy DBZ move) soap box attack...

I don't need help....

No sir...

I need to serve up a nice big helping of help...

to the poor damn lost souls around me =/

Its rather amusing that "todays leading scientists are interested in uncovering whats underneath the Greenland ice sheet" (sarcasim) - guess you got to make the best of the worst =P when it rains... it pours ...

civil suits, legislation, lobbyists OH MY!!!....

can we please get back to clubbing each other over the head caveman style? or will that leave the physically disenfranchised out of the "totally destroying and dismembering" your enemies experience? my... why are we trying to even do that with words and paper? seems kinda retarded...

Never mind.... I live my life by the principle (some call it creed) "ruthlessly destroy your enemies without mercy by any means necessary".... so that like doesn't count cause I'm a hypocrite i guess...

Hmmm.... any hot awesome hacker counter-terrorist agency chicks want to be my major kusanagi? nope... damn... why am i stuck with these stupid god fearing losers who think men are superior and jet ski's are "scary"... guess not...

Oh... and please.... if your dumb... get smart... or... something... I know I have to be P.C. so I will let you "infer" what else it is I want you to do... or what your other options other then getting smart could be...

Please pay attention to details... like when your driving especially... and be courteous its not a race to see who can cause the most damage like in grand theft auto...

Is it just me or is there whole jobs that revolve around making other people pay other people like tax employees, accountants, the military and police that will destroy you if you try to annex yourself and not pay taxes... the people who sell starch so those accountants and military personnel can look spiffy enforcing slavery on society?.... starch is the empire of evil i tell you... god be damed if i look pretty or handsome making someone else some stupid retarded money... ( and it just occurred to me that like the military and policy are totally funded solely by us people by paying those taxes... so its like a purely cyclical system except were the DEA is mad at Columbia for destroying so many potential slaves and not paying taxes on the lethal products developed there...)

ASP.net is the richeous (richeous is a word and it highlights red too in spell checker) hand of awesomeness that will make our computers require more expensive 45nm transistors in their processors... WHAT IS WRONG WITH the "Bourne again shell" and SIMPLICITY why do we pay people to have "pretty inferior products to enslave ourselves worse with"... like so i have this computer so i can pay my bills and design better computers with which to pay more bills electronically faster so i in essence have less freedom"

gears of war totally is worth the hassles of all the social economic and reject systems of the twentieth century. I so want to beat it on insane difficulty (sarcasm again) but really it was a good game...

They should make Linux fortune program implants in people so that when they blink their eyes they get a new shiny nugget of reason and intelligence to fathom every single time...

if you smoke and get cancer you are going to die a horrible painfull death... DO NOT BOTHER ME ABOUT IT and NO I DON'T WANT TO SMELL YOUR DAMN TOBACO STENCH. that also goes for other dumb things you do that cause me to want to self terminate... by all means continue to display such behaviors you have every right too - I just dont want to know - i dont want my tax's (blood money) spent on your stupid patches and your welfare) .....

we should all be uber cyborgs fighting plots of world domination and crazy terrorists with futile and delusional agenda's. People who do not live up to this standard are lazy and foolish...

I think this spell checker needs words like uber and richeous and poors (... i googled richous and it told me it was spelled richeous... i also googled the phrase "it rains when it poors" and there was allot of results but i went with pours instead...

THATS RIGHT NONE OF YOU TAKE THIS RAVING LUNATIC SERIOUS FOR THE END IS NIGH AND THE APOCALYPSE IS NEAR!

And yes the little robot boy in AI had it right... the blue fairy will make everything ok.... we'll just boot up an old backup of your mommy from the space time continuum... (the spell checker adviced double uu's so that must be the coolest word EVAR!!!!!!!!!)...

13337n33sss.... a run on rant of... all consuming futileness...

Yay i live in such a welfare state that I can't even die from sleeping all day and not eating cause some dumb person will pay taxes so a doctor and policeman can come give me an IV and put me on "skid row"... i bet i could still find access to the internet to post more uber rantage on skid row too...

SICKENING...

YAY....

In other words I guess you could sum it all up with one hearty...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

towards the very existence of my awareness...

but it was an elegant Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2007