This thread contains nothing interesting whatsoever.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Mortal Moon, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

No, really. Why did you even bother clicking on it?
  2. Well-Known Member

I have nothing better to do.
  3. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

can you NOT think of a pink elephant?
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Because titles can be misleading.
  5. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

I thought it would be something inappropriate!
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

7. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I normally would have not clicked it, but deep down I knew there would be free drinks in here.
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:D idk haha. :moonwalk:
  9. Mortal Moon

Well now that everyone's here, we might as well find something interesting to talk about.

Any ideas?

(EDIT: I'm coming up on my 1000th post, and it sure as hell ain't gonna be in this thread. I've gotta think of something significant to do with it.)
  10. Well-Known Member

I want to go for a walk or something but it's cold out.
  11. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I clicked on it cuz I wanted to see if there were any replies worth reading. :laugh:
  12. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I just walked my dog and then bought beer, thought I'd mention that.
  13. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I was bored.. and alone.. :blub: and tired of seeing sad posts of people dieing around me when Ive survived over 30 D*** attempts.. :(
  14. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

the game.
  15. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Argh not The Game, I'm platying that with Victor! x
  16. Staysuplate

Staysuplate Member

I figured this would be the sort of thread I could feel free to post in. Other threads I start typing in then feel really weird, so stop, and don't actually post, and then other threads I want to help, but don't think I can, and then other threads send my mind into these weird cycles of thoughts where I struggle trying to make coherent sense of my thoughts to write them down.

I sort of like everybody. Especially, I would guess all the people that post at this site, I wish there was something i could do. On the flip side, my own views on death, which tend to arise from my thought processes rather than emotional sources but still.

Then I think about making a poetry or art thread, that might help me better verbalize, so to speak, my thoughts and better aid my communication with others, but I get distracted by the cool smiley icons.

Oh, and I have always wanted to say, this site has the most beautiful, if not sombre and heart wrenching collection of usernames, I have seen at a website. So many are so poetic, if not also of course grim, and tragic, but the effect is there.

Oh and I might as well mention I think I would be a good sculptor if I had some material to sculpt with. I am also aware that this time of year has a certain reputation. If any random person out there has read what I just wrote, I am sorry for wasting your time lol, but also thank you, and also I hope you are feeling good, and if not, I hope later on today or tomorrow, you feel suddenly good, and or great and that continues for a long time, and ooh, maybe one day, you might allow me the honor to write a poem for you, or draw you a picture!

That cow smiley is so adorable. I bet its milkshakes taste like a lunar eclipse.
  17. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

HeySean, I read your post. :) Lol it took me a second to figure out your username.

Oooh, the OP has 998 posts. 2 away from 1000!! :D Wonder where that thousandth post will land!
  18. Staysuplate

Staysuplate Member

Thank you Wildcherry, oh, and just generally thank you for all that you do. Its beyond my capacity to think what must be involved with this site. Thanks.

I hear it involved :moonwalk: :moonwalk: lol
  19. Mortal Moon

How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.