This thread will be closed soon.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Any thread I have made has been closed

People say rude and cruel things to me in chat. on the PM they spoke soul crushing words of degradation i am hurt and lifeless. i am made fun of. my pain is a good thing for others to laugh at. i try to stand up for myself and people try to say i am the problem. they are right me being born is the problem. i am a problem a mistake not compatible with this world. i will not stand up for myself, i will let myself be trampled like the garbage that i am, to descend to a pit of darkness and suffering with gruesome insects stinging me and gouging my eyes out. losing my mind i wana die what is reality spinning nauseated vomiting rancid flesh i suffocate in my own diseased puke as rats gnaw at my open wounds

i am not wanted anywyere, crush me and torture me, please don't respond to this thread, it is closed as my life soon will be.

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Who said those thing to you?

I hope I haven't done anything bad towards you.

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

post was a bit graphic but i can't see who would be so nasty on here.

4. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

People said cruel things to me and close the PM window in my face when i try to open up to them. Hurt my feelings and talk like I am a bad person.

Being trampled in the pit of darkness is my life how i feel and what i deserve and what awaits me in the afterlife. Laugh at me, laugh at my torment and suffering.

5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

hey, you can talk to me...i have nothing against you and won't say hurtful things to you

please don't feel antagonized....chances are, people don't know they're hurting you and aren't intending to hurt you...they're likely hurting as well in their own right.

your existence is no problem. you're in pain, is all; work through it.

take care of yourself if you can. stand up for yourself if you need.

:hug:x4

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im so sorry you have been made to feel like that. As the_discarded said, its more than like people are hurting too much to help, or dont realise that they are hurting you.

However, there are many other people on this site who will respond to you reaching out, so dont stop fighting :)

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry you feel rejected, but reality check; you've only had two threads closed. i also noticed you like to write about methods and that's gonna shut down a thread pretty quick around here (it's against the rules). i'm rarely in chat, so can't comment on what goes on there, but are you perhaps reading a negative when none is intended? people have alot of reasons for not PM'ing in chat, and most likely they don't have any negative intention towards you.

8. bb564

bb564 Guest

awww :sad:

I don't think they close the threads because of a personal vendetta against you, it's just that arguing/insulting/aggression is a possible trigger and is not allowed here. I think if you reported these PMs and chat comments to mods or admins, they would be dealt with accordingly.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'll help you Drowingingintears. I'll look for you in chat. :hug:

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

There are alot of horses asses in this world, there also are alot of people out there that are caring. I see users of this forum are reaching out to you. Don't be shy open up and talk to them. They have no idea who you are, so if you have a little slip you don't have to risk loosing who your talking to.Good luck. Stranger1:chopper:

11. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I am sorry that people are being rude to you, no one has a right to make any one feel bad about themselves. Don't let the bad people in the world hurt you.

I don't think anyone is truly worthless but some people aren't really necessary. Like myself for example, If I died right now the world would go on fine without me. I am not sad that no one needs me. Being needed is nice but it isn't something I strain for.

I hope you can find some hope somewhere, but if you do decide to kill yourself then that is your own decision and people should respect that.
    If you ever want to talk about life you can email me, I can't say I'll help you but it is nice to have someone to share your feelings with.

12. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I wonder why your thread about songs about suicide and one older similar thread were closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.