this time i MEAN it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mightbehere, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I'm sick of this merry-go round. I;m sick of people ignoring me in chat too, its so cruel and this is ment to be a support site not a bunch of pretentious little F****** and there bitch marathon. I hate this life and nothing ever goes my way.

loneliness eating me up inside..and I'm only getting older.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you felt ignored :hug:

You can PM me anytime you want x

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel this way. Is it the same group that seems to do this all the time? As in real life we cannot force people to include everyone, but we can request they be sensitive to each others feelings. I hope things get better for you.

4. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel this way. :(
    I think gentlelady said it right.... Unfortunately people sometimes get left out. I'm sure no one is ignoring you on purpose. I would love to chat with you sometime.

5. Mightbehere

I'm hardly a 'fatty' :rolleyes:

6. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Well, last time I was there I at some time got off and said: "I'm going, though I think you didn't even noticed I was here....someone answered we knew you were here,just giving you your brand of silent support :blink:

I don't mind, Im too slow for chat anyway

7. Petal

:hug: Helena!

8. Mightbehere

I know the deleted post was abusive, but deleting it just makes me look like an ass if I reply to it...:blink: I can't remember his user name but he sent me a very rude PM as well.

what an asshole. :laugh:

9. Petal

He was banned I believe:blink:

10. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

the chat can be very cliquey i agree. its hard to break into convos when the clique is there. keep truing tho. i try to talk to everyone but ifnd the chat v depressing when there are in jokes and nobody talks to you unless you are part of their group... not all are like that tho...i iwll look for you in chat

sam x

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think I know the group that you're referring to...

12. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Wow, cliques on a suicide forum? What's next... :S

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Might Be There,
    From what I hear about chat I know I am not missing anything by not being able to get in there. I find that I spend my time on the forums to be better spent trying to help those who are suffering. It is good therapy for me.
    I normally try to reply to everyone who posts here to let them know that we do care. You don't have to go into chat to seek out that support. I understand how it could make you angry. You need to realize there are alot of us who aren't like that. Why don't you try staying on the forums for a while and see if they aren't more fulfilling to you. I just recently had a bad spell my self but had alot of members rally around me and get me to take my head out of my butt. lol
    There are ppl here who honestly do care. We are here for you if you want the support!!~Joseph~

14. Petal

Excellent advice Joseph :clap:

15. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Ditto! yeah i totally agree, i often feel ignored in chat too, you will see me say i feel invisible at those times lol. Come in chat and talk :)

Hope i never ignored you in there :unsure:

Lea :hug:

16. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i think we should all make more effort to talk to everyone esp newbies.. and not spend too much time with in jokes and stuff. nobody likes to feel left out esp not vunerable people.

leia i am in chat if you want to come say hi x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.