This time last year *trig

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by smackh2o, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I was walking around my local park waiting for the time I alloted myself to end my life. I had a rucksack and in it was photographs of me that I could find from the albums my parents had. Theyre still buried and decomposing in a little creek now.

Last year in 4 hours I will be lying on my bed at my grans with over <mod edit-methods> into a glass of water. <mod edit-methods> for 2 hours so I don't wake up to feel the pain.
    I was so close.

Don't really know why i'm even writing this. I've never really put it into words what happened. I've never felt so utterly miserable. So horrid that the emotions overwhlemed me to the point where I could feel nothing.
    After I failed and sook medical help I gave myself one year to see an improvement. I guess this is the point to this thread.
    This year's been mad but after all of it I do actually feel a lot better and a lot happier considering, even though i'm no way out of the fire yet.

I guess I want people to see that there is hope over time and giving yourself a little leway and throwing yourself at your problems could benifit you. I had nothing to lose I guess.
    Sorry about that randomness anyhow :unsure:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008
  2. Labrynth

Labrynth Active Member

Glad youre feeling better now! Thats great news! You better get snap happy now and replace all those photos! :biggrin:
  3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

hehe! I'm not very photogenic.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are feeling better this year. You have come a long way :) I hope to see you feel even better throughout this year. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.