This time tommorow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hache, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Killing myself tommorow night.

No point anymore.

• Career pressure. Failing, hard to get out, hard to change, failing again, cant do it
    • I am lonely, i lost my last friend at Christmas, i have only have 1 or 2 people online who will talk to me
    • I am ugly and weedy
    • I'm a fussy eater, too fussy, fucked up fussy, but i dont want to change it, why cant the world change for me, i am sick of being laughed at and mocked even by my own family members
    • i have no independence and cant get it
    • media pressure driving me over the edge, must have friends, must go out, must have sex
    • sat in a room for 2 years on the pc
    • Have dreams, not sure if you can call them nightmares, but visions, i see people from the past or the present and in what i see they always have the things i above stated. Some dreams are triggered by what i see during the day. But its like when these things happen i am half awake.
  2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I am sorry you feel like this. I hope that things will improve for you and you will start to find things bearable again before tomorrow. *huggles* my PM box is always open hunny

3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Mike, please dont leave. I care about you and I believe in you :hug:
  4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I think there are a lot of people here on SF who will talk to you.
  5. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

talking on forums is too slow a process. It doesnt matter, i have to die.
  6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Im not saying that talking on forums will help you, because im talking here, to, and it is not really helping me. At least, its easier when you share your pain.
  7. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

i dont think anyone believes i will do it anyway
  8. thegrey

thegrey Member

You can add people on SF online.
    Don't die yet. Not yet. Not yet, okay.
  9. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Please don't . You are such a good person. That is what the World needs.
  10. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

i am not a good person, good people dont get banned from chat, lol.

i cant live anymore, there is no hope for me
  11. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

mike my friend im also a good person who gets banned from chat lol Dont leave mate, i cant talk to myself lol I dont know what to say im useless but i am your friend if you need me.:smile:
  12. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Hache, you have always seemed really cool when i have seen you on chat. It seems to me like alot of great people get banned from there, so dont be so hard on yourself.

I really beleive you can get through tommorow, and the next day. But one day at a time. Talk, open up, give yourself another chance.

It would be really cool to get to know you xxx
  13. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

not long now, just waiting for parents to go to bed, already got alcohol in my system so pills should do the trick
  14. falling_away

falling_away Member

I know what you mean about nightmares. I have recurring nightmares about my ex-girlfriend. I can also relate to wanting to die. I'm not going to sit here and preach to you. I know you will make the right decision.

Good luck
  15. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

still alive, just made a mess of my arm thats all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.