This truly sucks

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Little_me, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I promised myself and my family never to cut again. What did I do today?

Well, it's not really cuts, it's more like scratches or something. They bleed, but they won't leave any scars I bet... I don't even know why I did this. When I cut before, I cut DEEP because I wanted to get druggy, but cutting yourself with a needle will not leave you drugged at all huh... So why did I do this then? And if I do this today, what will I do tomorrow? Cutting off veins again? Fuck...

I haven't told my parents yet.

This was quite messy but I just need to vent

2. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

I promised myself to never do certain things 2 million times and i always do it again or make the same mistake

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey.. try not 2 be 2 hard on urself .. we all slip up sometimes and/or make mistakes ..
    mabye u shud think about why exacly u cut..like what triggered u .. it cud help ..
    just because u SI tday doesnt mean u have 2 or will tomorrow..
    stay safe .. here if u ever fancy a chat :hug: x

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Same here, obviously

Thanks everyone

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: just keep trying hun x

6. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Its good that you have the will to stop and know that cutting isnt something you want. Just keep trying.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What has got you cutting again did something happen to upset you. Know everyone has slips just try to be strong use your coping skills. Distraction is the best one. Get out away from your tool and just enjoy yourself today okay . take care.

8. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

gah. vaginal that is great support. keep trying to open up and face your problem and get help.

vaginal. good job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.