• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

This was interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
So today in drivers Ed. (yippie, not) we learned all about drinking and driving...

We did the drunk goggles... someone tossed the goggles to another person who was going next at walking the line... the teacher yelled at him saying "HEY! those are expensive!" And so I ask "How expensive" He said they were $300.. so I stupidly replied "Why dont you just let us drink? it's cheaper" AFTER we'd spent the past 2 1/2 hours going over t he penalty of drinking and driving.. alcohol and minors etc. Everyone laughed :shy:

but then my turn came for walking the line with the goggles.. I did better t han everyone in the class (of 20 ish kids) he then said "You've had practice at this havent you?" I said no..

just with drinking in general :rolleyes:

sudut

So today in drivers Ed. (yippie, not) we learned all about drinking and driving...

We did the drunk goggles... someone tossed the goggles to another person who was going next at walking the line... the teacher yelled at him saying "HEY! those are expensive!" And so I ask "How expensive" He said they were $300.. so I stupidly replied "Why dont you just let us drink? it's cheaper" AFTER we'd spent the past 2 1/2 hours going over t he penalty of drinking and driving.. alcohol and minors etc. Everyone laughed :shy:

but then my turn came for walking the line with the goggles.. I did better t han everyone in the class (of 20 ish kids) he then said "You've had practice at this havent you?" I said no..

just with drinking in general :rolleyes:
ha. good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00