this week gets worse

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I went to the hospital have to wait 48hrs for my test results I've just got home to be informed that a friend was found dead this morning and it appears to have been suicide. I don't know what to do this week is getting gradually worse and I'm falling down very quickly.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm sorry to hear about your friend. i've been there and it's no easy situation. may i encourage you to hang on all the more tightly to who and what you do have. i find it can be times like these that help me cherrish those things a little bit more.

the anxiety in waiting can be so intense, i know. maybe you can go out for some long walks, or maybe write about your feelings in journal, or maybe continue to share your thoughts here. we will do the best we can to support you and whatever you decide. please take care

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I am sorry about your friend hun. :hug: My heart goes out to you. As for the waiting game with tests results, I know how that goes and it's beyond a pain in the ass. I can understand the anxiety. I hope that whatever results you are waiting for it is nothing serious and that you are in good health
    :hug:

Kanani~

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hope your trip to the hospital was about the nose bleeds and bruises hun cos that needs investigating :hug:

So sorry to hear about your friend :sad:

5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

the tests are 4 the bruising and bleeding my heads really hurting and I want to die, i've been bleeding worse today i'm slowly dying I know I am but this is what I deserve a painful death, I want to die tonight I can't make it through this anymore, I miss my friend he done it and I know how my other friend killed himself on christmas eve I know what I need to do.

6. Sad_Tales

Sad_Tales New Member

Life will get better. I have been feeling very suicidal lately but I know once I get out of this rut that I am in things will get better. Things will get better for you, just stick it out! :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.