This weekend- 28 January-

Discussion in 'Forum News & Updates' started by JmpMster, Jan 26, 2018.

1. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Just a reminder- 2 days from now- please stop in and talk /chat share any ideas, concerns or feedback if you have time. The only way we can make the site better is to make it more what it needs to be for our members and that requires your input and ideas. Plus, there are thousands of members I have never met- would love to chat and say hello to some of you :)

We are going to hold a site "Town Hall Meeting" on Sunday, January 28th at 3 PM Eastern Standard Time US which is the same as 8 PM GMT/UTC . If you need assistance figuring out the date/time in your time zone try this link-

You can use London 8PM or New York City 3PM in the conversion...

A "Town Hall Meeting" chat room will be set up a a few minutes prior to the start time and Admin will be available for 1-2 hours (how long depends on how many people and how long there questions for) for anybody that wishes to stop in to talk about whatever they wish with Admin or any staff members that may be available.

The meeting agenda will be:
    • A short "update" of things going on here on SF
    • Status of mobile app and mobile app funding
    • Future plans for site improvements and upgrades
    • Volunteer opportunities for any wishing to help do things on SF as staff/pros or other things that need to be done
    Most importantly, we will be available to answer any questions or address any concerns of members as well as we are hoping for ideas and input on things we can do to improve SF.

If you have something specific you want us to address at the meeting you can tell us in advance by replying to this thread or in a letter to admin if you prefer, but feel free to just come to the meeting to ask about.

If you will be unable to attend but have questions for us or comments you want to share with us please leave your questions/comments/concerns either in a reply to this thread or by starting a new thread in "letters to admin" or "ask the staff" or by starting a private conversation message directly to JmpMster or Freya .

Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome, but we do hope you can stop in and say hello so we can all share and benefit from each others input, plus just get to know each other a little better :)
    Karmitkurmit, Grok and Petal like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Really looking forward to this as I missed the last one. Hopefully I won't fall asleep early on Sunday... thank you Ben for your amazing website and thank you to all the amazing folks here who make SF a safe haven filled with comfort, laughs, support on a consistent basis. Ye are what makes SF how friggin' awesome it is :)
    Karmitkurmit likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Bumping to remind people this is later on today on the 28th :)
    Karmitkurmit and Kira like this.
  4. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

SF Town Hall meeting starting soon- 3:00pm EST (NYC); 8:00 pm GMT/UTC (London); 6:00am (29th) Brisbane, Australia; 9:00am(29th) Wellington, NZ Chat Room opens 30 mins prior to meeting for socializing and to get best seating :)

SF Town Hall Meeting in the Town Hall Chat Room - (bottom right of screen) on computer- chat screen on mobile device. All are welcome .... Bring your questions and concerns or just to listen to what is going on with SF in 2018.

If you have a chat restriction that needs to be lifted to attend the SF Town Hall Meeting please contact admin or member of staff for temporary lifting of chat restriction.

Really hope to "see" new and old members alike people at the meeting today. So many members here that i have never had a chance to even say hello to so please stop in and just say hi even if cannot stay long. The first 10-15 minutes will be mostly just admins updating abut the rest of the time will be open Q&A and just talking. While it needs to stay somewhat organized so are not talking over each other or having side conversations for clarity sake after the first few minutes will be very informal, so relax, say hi, make friends, and make SF better.
    Karmitkurmit likes this.