this weekend was very fucked off

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by kim 13, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kim 13

kim 13 Member

this weekend i made self harming very often,and yeserday i can't stop.i mean,i am not depressive anymore,but i can't stop thinking of self harming and this thought won't leave me alone.i don't know why i thinking about it but i wanna cut myself all the time and i don't know why!
    kim 13

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Try replacing those thoughts with something good. When you think about self-harm, try working out or calling a friend or studying something. If you do that, you may be able to associate these feelings with doing something good for yourself and you might be able to form new, better habits and you will make more positive changes in your life. So much of life is mental. If you start doing something good for yourself when you have these feelings then your mind will start to associate feeling shitty with doing something positive, which is a great thing.

3. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

sounds like you have obsessive compulsive disorder. please see a therapist or a cognitive behavioural therapist, i used to do the same thing, but eventually got the help i needed for ocd and now i dont self harm anymore, *hugs* rox-anne

4. kim 13

kim 13 Member

i don't know if i have this syndrom!i didn't do that for a very long time,but two or three weeks ago we joking around on a party and cutting just a little bit ourselves,just because we were drunk and dumb.but n0ow i can't stop again like 2 years ago but this time it is harder for me not to think about that feeling of pain and i wanna see the blood which drips down and i don't know why.but i don't wanna that anybody know that!
    kim 13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.