This will teach him a lesson :)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by resistance, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Well today I went to the local supermarket and it was pretty busy, the car park was packed and I had difficulty finding a parking space when I came across this:

It irritates me SO much, people just can't be bothered to take the time to park correctly, it doesn't take a minute to reverse, turn the wheel a few times to align yourself and try again but people just don't bother, or care, and they're taking up a perfectly fine parking space that could be used by someone else.

I think I woke on the wrong side of the bed or something and this notice ended up on their car...

"Your parking totally sucks! :) Have a nice day! :)"

A little diagram in the corner that could have been drawn by a Year 1 kiddy too to highlight their errors.

Dear driver - If you're reading this, I'm not sorry it ended up on your car. The note did try to include some humour and it's meant lightly. But please, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF DRIVING AND TO KEEP PEOPLES SANITY - learn how to park. Please. I beg of you.
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

:laugh: Oh the amount of times I've wanted to do that. Nice one.
  3. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

How difficult would it be to get open the door if you parked closer to those posts? (They don't seem to serve much of a purpose, do they?) Just thinking in terms of someone who might be aged or disabled, is all. :unsure:

PS: I originally started writing something about how those posts in the picture might make it difficult for someone to get out of the passenger side, when I realized that this would be the driver side in those countries that fail to get with the program and put the steering wheel on the correct side. :laugh:
  4. lettinGo

lettinGo Well-Known Member

hahaha very cute xD well serve that person right!
  5. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

:laugh: great idea:rofl:
  6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

nice one :laugh:
  7. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

That parking job looks totally intentional. Probably some stuck-up guy who's trying to keep his new car from getting scratched.
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Lol Res u rock!!
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So Your'e the person that put that note on my car!!!!!!!!!:tongue::wink:
  10. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

That is an act of genius! Brilliant stuff!!
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

elaine!! :rockon:

12. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Yes this is soooo annoying!!!! :mad:
  13. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Haha, that's awesome! Nice job!
  14. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

you speak on behalf of many. :laugh: