This world is not for me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by damage.case, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Life is too hard. I can't deal with people. I can't deal with my thoughts. I can't take care of myself and I have no one now. I've been fighting this shit for like 5 years now and I'm just getting worse. I just want somebody to tell me it's ok to let go. My pain is real is it's not going away. I need to kill it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes the pain needs to be killed so tell your doctor your meds arenot working
    meds need to be changed or upped do something okay make things better

3. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I haven't been to a doctor or taken meds in a year. I don't have the means to pay for it now. Not that doctors or meds helped before. I'm left to battle my demons on my own, and I'm losing.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

where are you?

if you are in the states, you may be eligible for medicaid.

you can also go to a hospital emergency room if you are in crisis.

I think if you go to a hospital financial office, they can help you apply for medicaid.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if the meds didn't work before, maybe you can get some adjustments made. I think it usually takes a while to get the right treatment.

you might be able to get some kind of therapy too.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. The key is to kill your pain, without killing yourself. You want the pain to go away but suicide isn't the solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.