This world sucks. People suck.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DatAlgorithm, Apr 30, 2015.

1. DatAlgorithm

DatAlgorithm Well-Known Member

I seriously hate people, almost all of them. It's like, to the point I can't blame Japanese/Korean/Chinese Hikikkomori for shutting themselves off from the world. People act like I'M the social retard and I'm Satan, but they're the ones who accuse me of being suicidal in the first place just because I hate the part of the state I live in and freely express it. I get threatened for this too, with physical violence if I try to kill myself. This is a vicious cycle and now it's making me suicidal. People are shitty... they want to "change the world" yet almost all of them don't even know how to save EACHOTHER! The fact we place CRIMINAL CHARGES on people for trying to kill themselves and put them on god-awful suicide watch, it's testament to how nobody really cares about suicidal people. Especially men... we treat eachother like SHIT, especially if there's females involved. I'm basically fed up with all this shit and want to die ASAP. I seriously fucking hate people; especially those that pretend to "care" and who patronize others. The sooner this world wipes humanity off of the face of this planet, the better.

Even a lot of people on this website hate me for my "different" opinions and the fact that I'm not "different" in the "correct" ways.

"To be a non-conformist, you have to be exactly like us."

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I read up on hikikkomorori's in the past and I agree with you that sometimes I don't blame people from shutting everyone out of their life, hell I have even done it. I'm not going to say I know how you feel because I don't, just wanted you to know I read this and I care.