This world.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lanasummer, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

This world is not for me

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi lanasummer, I once too thought that this life was not for me until I got better, no matter what you are doing in life, your live is valuable and precious. Please try and look at the bright side of life and go from there :)

3. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

You're right. I sometime always look at the worst outcome possible instead of being positive.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is really hard to see the bright side sometimes, and sometimes it is just true there are things in our lives that suck . But it is also tru (I believe) that sometimes we can make it so those parts don't control us or so that we can avoid the parts we cannot stand- so by changing our situation a little we can change what the way we deal with the world and then it is not all bad. I hope you can find some things you don't hate about the world, and even better find some things you think are okay and make them a bigger part of your life.

5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi Lanasummer, I am sorry that right now you think this is not for you, I have to admit that there are more days then not I think it is time for me to go, I have been dealing with that thought for 25+ years. I do know that with that said, this is a beautiful world, right now where I live in the Northeast USA it is fall, the leaves have turned their magnificent colors, the reds, yellows of the maples, the rust and orange of the oaks an beech, the deep reds of the Basswoods, against the greens of the Spruce Firs and Pines, the leaves are starting to fall and soon we will be smelling the fires from the piles of the leaves burning, with the kids Kicking the leaves an hearing them crunch under their feet, making the piles an jumping into them laughing and having a great time of it! the wonderful sound of the kids laughing together with the sights and sounds an smells of it all! I know the world has good wonderful things going on with these happenings here. I do not know where you are from however I know there must be some special seasonal thing that you like the best, when you think of it it may bring back memories, Lanasummer you have right now found yourself in the SF, with people who care, people who are looking forward to hearing what you have to say so that they can share their stories with you, when you are ready to hear them and possibly share yours, you will not be judged, but I think you know that, you may know to they are wondering how they can help you, this will happen when you feel ready to talk and listen, read and write your story that tells us why this world is not for you! give us that chance, Please let us know, when you are ready how we can help, give us that time, keep yourself safe for now and join this group of friends and for some the close family they we feel we share with each other here!
    Lanasummer you are important no matter what you may think and feel right now, Please Hold on! We are here for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.