This world...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by am I alive, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

wasn't made for me...i am just a little fish who is waiting to be eaten by the bigger one. You have to be a bit of cruel,selfish,self confident and strong person and extremely motivated in order to survive. Thats how it works in this world. Weak people like myself have no chance.
    I am 27 yo. and still at the begining,like i was born yesterday,nothing behind, and most important, i can't see that future is going to be any better.

Well, yes i know,i have to think positive,i've heard that million times. I am positive,i am giving my best to find a job,gf,make new friends etc.
    I have graduated at college but still can't find a job in this shitty country. Every time i try to change my life there is a cruel reality that push me back to depression and isolation.
    How can it get better? I am 27 and it will be only worse as i am getting older...
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You cant change the past and no one knows what the future will be. So think you have to just live for right now. This moment, then the next and so on. Dont try to look further ahead than that cuz it just uses up the precious energy you need to get past this next moment. I'm trying really hard to do that right now. So get here beside me and lets see if we cant help one another to make it to the next moment. By the way I'm 45 and have been dreading the future for the last ten years. I've attempted several times in those years to insure I wouldnt have to deal with the future, but still here. Here if you need a shoulder to lean on while you take those moments at a time hun. Who knows if enough of us little fish stick together maybe we can scare off the bigger ones and then swim how ever the Hell we want to (lol).
  3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

well, i don't think you are a weak were strong and courageous enough to reach out here, and talk about how you honestly feel. that is a huge thing - and a lot of ''''them'''' (the '''''normal'''''' ''''''healthy''''''' people (heh heh) are NOT as courageous. .

you are still very young. . .(i am ancient, at 45, and life has not killed me off yet) if i can keep going, you can too. and here we can all help each other in times that we are our most despairing - and in good times we can turn around and help someone else. so i am glad you are here - and i am available to chat and more importantly, to LISTEN, anytime. keep hanging in. we care about you :console:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Am I Alive,
    I agree that you need to focus on the here and now..The future will be what it will be..You can't fortune tell, it just doesn't work out like you would picture it..I am glad that you aren't living in the past.. You can make friends here who are genuine and aren't out to use you!!
    I understand how you feel about a job..I have been isolating so long I don't see me ever finding another job.. What are you suppose to tell an employer that you have been doing for all those years..I'm 52 and have pretty much screwed my life up..The only advice I can give you is to keep trying..I do that by being here at the forum..As long as you keep putting in applications you are keeping yourself in the net..Right now the economy is in the toilet so potential employers will understand why your not working..If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me...
  6. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Thank you guys,it seems youre all much older than myself so i have no reason not to believe everything you said:smile:

I don't know,i think everything would be defferent if i have a job,...i can't think about anything else until i find it...what can you do in this world without money...i dont need much,i am not a material guy,just to support myself,there is nothing worse than being dependent on others...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.