This world

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by L108935, Dec 18, 2010.

1. L108935

L108935 Well-Known Member

needs to pay.

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hey L
    would you like to share whats going on?
    xx

3. victor

victor Account Closed

the person above and me. we r also xxxx L - ure not alone:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
  4. L108935

lol thanks

My best friend (an online friend I've been talking to for about a year and a half) has been down lately.
    She's more than awesome. She's so awesome, that the word "awesome" does not even account for how awesome she is, so I say she's awssum.
    And when the awssumest person in the world is feeling down, the world is not okay. That's how I see things.
    Last night, she IMed me, and she really wanted to talk because she was feeling down. I had fallen asleep about an hour earlier. I'm such a retard.
    I've been up for about 2 hours now.. got up pretty early. When I got up, I saw her messages that I missed, and the level of empathy and guilt that I feel is making me lose my sanity.

5. victor

victor Account Closed

is it smth serious happened or she was simply down?

6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i can understand what you mean. but you cant blame yourself. you couldnt possibly know what was gonna happen. it was a cooccurrence of events.
    but i know what you mean somethings wrong with the world if a certain person is down

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

well depending on her situation and maybe mental health(?) being 'simply' down can be something serious

8. L108935

She was down because of relationship things.
    She still is. She said it was okay though, and not to worry about it.. as if I'm really not gonna worry.