1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Years Christmas (a bit religous)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ACRon, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

Usually I spend christmas' thinking and contemplating what all the fuss is about. I've spent quite a few of these most holy of days missing people, shedding the occasional tear and bieng lost in confusion. to be more accurate, since I was around thirteen or fourteen I've felt lost.

Two days ago my sister sent me a gift certificate for HMV (a multimedia chain store) amounting to thirty pounds. Upon her say so I was allowed to spend it prematurely. I purchased the Godfather trilogy on DVD, I have never seen it but bieng from an Italian-English family I felt as though I knew it inside out anyway. That left enough to buy Robert De Niro's biography.

I have watched the first of the trilogy and found it immensely absorbing, I have also read a few chapters of the Biography. Since doing these things I have confirmed to myself the things I have been doubting for so long. I inhabit a male body, I am a male, And I feel at home with other males. Mind Body and Soul, Im a man.

Without getting into the mechanics of a plethera of biblical characters and historical figures, I entertained a fantasy that the metaphysical reactional body to which I aspired was feminine. Through nurturing a fantasy that I loved someone who I actually feel nothing for, I got myself into an ungodly mess of gender, sexual and social confusion.

On this day, the day of the birth of Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, I can go forward with honesty and humility, feeling safe, in good heart, knowing I speak words from my reality, and not those born out of dellusion.

This for me is the first Christmas I can truely sit in the circle of my family and say "I am"

I pray everyone here can too have a christmas and new year that surpasses all expectations, whatever your faiths or non faiths I hope the togetherness of the season brings out a new passion in your life that throughout the most part of the year, we don't get time to appreciate. & who knows, maybe it will inspire us all toward better relationships all year round

All my love

merry Christmas

& a happy new year

David

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Odd, how I feel, I could sit in my family circle and say "I wish I was"... or, rather, wasn't...

least

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

Thats unfortunate, I know how you feel, but nothing needs to be said in my family, were together whatever. My dreams are in line with what I want and people who know me are happier for it, Im a much stronger man for it and a damnd site better brother/son/friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.