those again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by byebyebeautiful, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

gotta keep m................o.............v...................i........................n..............................g cant keep going through the days feeling like this, something has to give.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Sorry your feeling like this, if you want to chat sometime then you know what to do.

Be safe

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry i forgot the hug lol

watch out, here it comes....

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

:hug:

5. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

I feel that, .. what have you got planned for the day?

6. byebyebeautiful

Thanks Andy. :hug:

and im in college, probably gotta do clients hair :(, i really dont feel up to it today. have no motivation, want to curl up and die. i cant take this no more :(

7. Danny Crooks

Oh right cool, .. give the client a brand new style, lol, make something really funky haha, even if they do ask for a short back and sides ;)

try & keep your day busy, plan something for after college so you can keep focussed on other stuff, .. thats all i do, every waking minute i am on the go, so usually im exhausted by about 9pm, lol, then off to bed at 10. wake up at 7, and away again, ..

8. byebyebeautiful

i have an hours motorbike ride home, and then i crash out, tonight though my mums boyfriend sister is coming for dinner, gotta be sociable :(

lol, and if i did the style thing, i would get told off, gonna see if i can just do nothing today, maybe colour my head block.

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

training to be a stylist then, cool.

sorry your having a bad day, we all get those but its how we deal with it that counts.
    try to do something for yourself later, take some 'me' time and let yourself unwind.

:rose:

10. Danny Crooks

Oh for real? Thats a long ol' jounrye, dont fancy that!! still, it gives to time to air out the cobwebs, and get a bit of adrenaline pumping!!

oh do it, rules are made to be broken haha.

11. byebyebeautiful

yeah im training to be a stylist, when i let myself unwind i tend to try something, i feel like coming off my bike on my way home. or going head long into a lorry :(

rules are made to be kept ;), meh im not in mood for clients. i got told off for breaking rules last week, dont want a dicaplinary :(

12. Danny Crooks

really? thats cool... i know a friend of mine who is now head stylist in a salon, and is rakin in the moolah! keep ON the bike, its much nicer that way :)

yeah im in the same boat, i keep getting told off at work for messing about, generally not working, and not giving a shit about it. I'm on my last warning cos i walked off site yesterday & went for a cigarette when it wasnt my break. OH NO!! STOP PRESS ITS A DISASTER! fuckin jokers!

13. byebyebeautiful

cool, can u get me a job there ;) lol. i know its more fun on the bike, but i cant stand feeling like this. :(.

Work sucks, im glad i dont have a job, think i got my lesson now, will be back online at about 5:30ish UK time.

14. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

yeah, stay on the bike but pick a nice stretch and tank it lol.

last warning eh Danny, bad boy, oh wait, so am i lol

15. Danny Crooks

Ok, well try & enjoy it, and just think about what styles you wanna tgive to people with boring haircuts ;-) haha

Chat soon.

Danny. x

16. Danny Crooks

yeah screw 'em, I'm already awaiting a formal grievenace for negligence, i think my payout could be around 10k or so :)

17. byebyebeautiful

Well i had to leave early, saw the crisis team, got medication increased, have to see care co-ordinator tomorrow, if i feel suicidal call the crisis team, and if its major, then i will be sectioned. but thats a last resort. now i have to get through the night.

18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you can do it, have you got anyone to be with tonight?

19. byebyebeautiful

nope, and noone to be on the phone to, as the only person who could be, has fucked off with his friends.

20. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i hope everything is ok for you tonight, sent a pm just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.