Those closest to you hurt you the most.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shyfear, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shyfear

Shyfear Well-Known Member

I dont know how to get the words out. I just feel like I'm going crazy. I feel betrayed and hated and out of control.

I had this friend, we were best friends for years until she started lying to me, and ignoring me and treating me like shit. Now she wont even talk to me, she's turned our mutual friends against me, and acts like she's so superior. I usually dont let people get to me, but she's done so much so me, it's killing me. I'm ready to suicide just because of her, I want to slap her in the face and scream "Look what you did to me!" but I know she wouldn't care, she's never cared about me. I don't think I'll ever be able to get past these feelings. I know I'll give in, I want to so bad. But doing that to my family again is awful. I just dont want to be here anymore, I cant deal with this life much more.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, I just wish she would understand what she's doing to me. :sad:

2. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Well, I agree with your title, and thats because if we weren't close we wouldn't really care about them, it hurts because you were close and perhaps the trust breaking too.

From what I read, I can understand why you'd feel so bad, but giving in would just have made what she did even worse. I know it must suck, beng betrayed losing friends but at least now you know what she is really like. Maybe you need to try and find a few new close friends? It might take awhile but I'm sure it would help :)

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't give in. Have you asked her why she has done all this to you? Also her actions may show that she wasn't really a true friend after all. Sometimes someone's true colours don't come out until later. Anyways, you'll meet plenty of better and more loyal friends. Keep believing and keep fighting.
    You deserve good people around you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.