1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

those damn relationships

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Nov 8, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

apparently my word isn't good enough. I talked about obama care and I thought it was a good idea, his reply?

I don't know. I will ask my friend what he thought about it, he's good at politics.

me: right

well I mean I just don't have an opinion on the subject because I don't know.

me: ok

SO apparently what I say means nothing, I mean I'm a canadian girl right? who am I to know anything about politics? Why would what I say have any balance of truth and could be intelligent...no no, yea ask your friend what he thinks and then regurgitated it on me as if it's the law...F**K YOU!

I am so pissed right now, why do I always fall on those types of guys? I mean if you gotta ask your friends instead of just listening to me for this, what else do you think I know nothing about? what kinds of relationship is that?

I had that with my father and I don't want it in a romantic relationship...am I demanding too much? is to be in a relationship, you absolutely have to be abused and belittled? i don't get it...

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Maybe the one you're trying to talk to at the moment isn't right for you.

I dunno - just an idea but I'm often wrong with these things.. at least know I'm trying even though it might be poor advice.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I think you're right...he's not right for me. But I'm just sad about it, I really wanted it to work but if he never believes what I say, what's the point right?

thanks for replying :) at least someone replied...

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

He might just have been being honest that he had no opinion on it. But with everything else about him and how he dealt with the "gods/superhero" thing (if it's the same person - and i'm putting 2+2 to get 4), then yeah - you're better off without that level of "follow my lead or I'm not interested" kinda stress...

5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

question is, what attracted you to him in the first place... ask yourself that question...