those damn relationships

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Nov 8, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

apparently my word isn't good enough. I talked about obama care and I thought it was a good idea, his reply?

I don't know. I will ask my friend what he thought about it, he's good at politics.

me: right

well I mean I just don't have an opinion on the subject because I don't know.

me: ok

SO apparently what I say means nothing, I mean I'm a canadian girl right? who am I to know anything about politics? Why would what I say have any balance of truth and could be intelligent...no no, yea ask your friend what he thinks and then regurgitated it on me as if it's the law...F**K YOU!

I am so pissed right now, why do I always fall on those types of guys? I mean if you gotta ask your friends instead of just listening to me for this, what else do you think I know nothing about? what kinds of relationship is that?

I had that with my father and I don't want it in a romantic relationship...am I demanding too much? is to be in a relationship, you absolutely have to be abused and belittled? i don't get it...

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Maybe the one you're trying to talk to at the moment isn't right for you.

I dunno - just an idea but I'm often wrong with these things.. at least know I'm trying even though it might be poor advice.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I think you're right...he's not right for me. But I'm just sad about it, I really wanted it to work but if he never believes what I say, what's the point right?

thanks for replying :) at least someone replied...

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

He might just have been being honest that he had no opinion on it. But with everything else about him and how he dealt with the "gods/superhero" thing (if it's the same person - and i'm putting 2+2 to get 4), then yeah - you're better off without that level of "follow my lead or I'm not interested" kinda stress...

5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

question is, what attracted you to him in the first place... ask yourself that question...