those old familiar feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tammylynn, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tammylynn

tammylynn Member

I am right smack in the middle of a mixed state ~ I can't stand it ~ I ALWAYS become suicidal and I usualy end up in the hospital when a mixed state hits me. I have thought about ways to do it and even wrote a goodbye letter. I know I should call my pdoc but I'm too scared ~ I don't want to go back to the hospital.

I am so miserable ~ can't sleep, can't sit still, hungry but can't eat. No pleasure in anything ~ just bone aching sadness. My mind wont shut down. The voices will come next and then I will probably have ANOTHER breakdown.

2. Batman

Batman Member

i'm with you
  3. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

What do you mean by 'voices'? Are you schizophrenic, deary? I think a counselor would be best for you.

You need to realize that life is worth it and you need to help yourself become a happier person. I know it seems that everything may be against you, but that's not true. You may given help and then you must use that help to overcome your illnesses. You can do it, it's very well within your ability.
  4. Msirae

Msirae New Member

Life is what you make of it, it isn't an entity unto itself, it's up to you to push yourself forward. Everyone can do it if they apply themselves, and the outcome will be greater than the low you're feeling now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.