thought he was my freind

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by nelly, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nelly

nelly Banned Member

i thought he was an angel straight from heaven when my house got flooded and he offered me a place to stay. How wrong was I. After a few days of him making moves he decided he would hurt me so bad. I am alive but I will never forget...never. I am black and blue from head to toe today never to trust again never. My heart hurts.

2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

No words or actions to express how I feel

I'm so sorry. The world is very cruel, it's much worse when you are disabled. I'm disabled too, but perhaps not as bad.

Most of the people here would not do that.

We are all real.

Don't let your heart turn black. Get some support in any way you can, even if it's only online. But don't give up. I'm sure you know all the lines you need to or can call if you are in a bad way. If not, ask.

This is really terrible, it's the worst thing I've read for a while. But that just shows you that people are observing you in the world, and are trying to show you compassion in the only ways they know how, and that may not be enough but it shows you that there's little miracles, even if not big ones.

I'm so sorry sweetheart for what you've had to go through. I generally only say sweetheart if I'm upset. I don't even know if you are female, I'm really sorry.

But here's a song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV80KZAfKCM

'Star' by Bryan Adams

An inspirational video:

'Famous failures'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hz_s2XIAU

Something funny! World's loudest alarm clock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zEH5GxPNO8

Hang in there, believe in dreams , and REMEMBER, THEY SAY IT FOR A REASON - 'It's always darkest before the dawn.' Ignore people who don't believe that - they've lost their way. In any system, a string of losses CANNOT last forever. Peace be with you Nelly. :hugtackles:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you reported the assault to authorities Go to a shelter and get some help stay there and get them to help you arrest him for what he did.

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I cried when I read your post. I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you've reported his ass to the authorities, he needs to pay for what he's done. It was NOT okay to do that, especially in your time of need. How dare he? I'm so angry for you, please follow violet's advice. Go to a shelter or somewhere safe and talk to the people there, I'm sure they will help you...

we are not all like him, there are good people in the world, that will help you when you ask...you just have to find them...

my heart goes out to you :hugtackles:

5. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

So sorry your trust was betrayed, your body brutalized....

Keep reaching out...I say that even though I know how hard it is. When i am at my worst - I feel as if no one is to be trusted - so why reach out?

But what is felt, is not always what is known or what is true...Please know it is so normal and understandable to feel that no one is to be trusted...it is also true that you need help, support and comfort - revenge wouldn't be bad either!

There are those who can help - please take care of yourself, go to one of the shelters and get the help you need.

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that...i agree with violet

7. nelly

nelly Banned Member

thanks voilet for your advice, I have reported him to the authorities and he will be charged. im black and blue today but il live. thanks so much

8. nelly

nelly Banned Member

Re: No words or actions to express how I feel

thank you for the song Driverthermission it was beautiful and meant alot to me. I am female and you are the sweetheart ok.

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am so sorry for what you have been through. It is horrible to think how people can so easily break our trust. But you are so brave for reporting him and putting the monster away. He won't be able to hurt you or anyone else again.
    You are a stronger person than I am. Hope you have a speedy recovery from the injuries.

All my best wishes to you :hug: xx

10. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nelly, you have been on my mind so much.

How are you surviving this brutal assault? How are you doing?

I hope he gets life in prison.

Thoughts and prayers,
    TexasKitty, Angie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.