thought I could make it work

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whiskeylullaby, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskeylullaby

whiskeylullaby Well-Known Member

guess not. I'll never get better, never recover fully. and I don't care. I can't pretend to be normal or happy or fine. I've pulled away from everyone in real life and on sf to the point that no one knows me here anymore, which is fine. it makes things easier I guess because really, it won't matter if I'm gone. I'm under no illusions about my life, in the relative scheme of things it means nothing if I disappear. oh well
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Whats happened?
  3. whiskeylullaby

nothing specific to today. I've just had enough. I'm tired of living as a disappointment to my family. everyone would be much better off if I were gone.
  4. whiskeylullaby

guess I proved it to myself with this thread, I don't matter here or anywhere else. so here's to hoping I don't wake up tomorrow. good luck to anyone reading this, hope you fare better in your own personal battle than I have. cheers.
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

What happens here is for ever
  6. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

A lot of people care Aly, I hope you are alright
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, hope you're alright :( It would matter if you weren't here, I hope you stay and keep talking here, letting it out will help :hug:
  8. Mikeintx

Oh and you still owe me my chicken fried steak! :mad: So you better not do anything stupid. Here are some balls for support :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
  9. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I remember seeing you got high score on one of the games in the arcade mayberry. That's a pretty good acomplishemnt. All the games are hard, I got high score on one too.

I understand how much life sucks, and it just gets worse as one gets older and loses health friends and loved ones. Provided you had all that to begin with.
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know you so you have isolated pretty well but I would still hate to see you go.....
    stay and talk to us and let us help support you through this....
    we do care...
  11. It does seem this way, doesn't it. Live is shit, mostly.
  12. whiskeylullaby

well obviously since I'm writing this I failed, or I'm a ghost with internet access...which would be much more entertaining. anyway, sorry for being a drama queen yet again...
  13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad your'e ok...not a drama queen if you need support.....
    thats what we're here for to support each other...:hug:
  14. Mikeintx

Glad you are okay, and id rather you be a drama queen than dead any day.
  15. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm glad your alright aly :hug: lean on us for support, we are here for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.