thought i was doing good *possible trigger*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by justmeonlyme, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

i really thought i was going well i was i had about a week between each time i self harmed but now... now im back to everyday... i just dont no what to do... im over this... i cant keep fighting i give in so what if i do this... i found a way to cope it works for me... why cant i just keep going if it stops me from ending things then why cant people just let me do it... i give in... so what if i end up covered in scars wait i already am covered in scars... i just dont care any more... i cant keep fighting any more im sorry... :(

2. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

hey hun :hug:
    I've been where you are right now, but it will pass. You say you have been going a week between, thats fab! that proves that you are stronger than this and can beat it. you have probably heard all the cliche's and why its so bad and everything, but if you honestly think about it you know why its wrong why you shouldn't be doing it. there are better ways, even though it may not seem like it at the moment.
    I'm here for you :console:
    What has caused your increase in cutting?
    xxxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.