Thought i'd catch you all up on my life recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

There's not a whole lot of bad to say about me recently, i've stayed pretty happy, i'll have my occasional break down but other than that i'm doing really well. I think having a girlfriend that seems to really care and love me here in town is good for me. But even without saying anything about her my family seems good, except my brother, he doesn't count though, my mom and I are doing well, my dad and i are better, my step mom took me to take your kid to work day and my other step mom just got surgery on her shoulder and is recovering and my sister may still be really annoying but i love her even through. Therapy is doing alright other than her mentioning my ex in every session, but it doesn't bother me to hear her name anymore, I think i've finally gotten completely over her, which might also add to how healthy i feel :) I'm still not really eating too much. But i'm not underweight, so i think i'm doing alright. My art portfolio is nearing completion and i'm doing relatively well in my other classes too :) i think i'll make it to Senior year in High School after all haha I guess i just don't want you all to worry about me, i miss you guys, but not having internet makes it pretty hard to check in on you all. I love you guys dearly, you are some of the greatest people out there! I hope everyone is taking care of themselves properly and to the best of their ability! much love sent your way <3

Kiba

Re: Thought i'd catch you all up on my lif recently

Glad you are doing well and know you can always contact me other ways if you need to. :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni

Hi hun thanks for the good news I am glad you are doing so well and hope your life continues to bring you joy and peace hugs to you

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni

Thanks for letting us know and keeping us in your thoughts...hope it continues...J

Entity

Thanks you guys it's nice to hear back from friends ^_^ :hug: it'd be better if i could spell "life" right in my thread title haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00