Thought i'd introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Emily, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily

Emily Active Member

so hey, im new, joined yesterday. urmm well my name is Emily, im 19, ive suffered with depression since before i can remember. ive self harmed since the age of 9. been suicidal for the past year and a half, started getting really desperate so thought id try out this site and see if it helps...i hope it can cos there isnt much left here for me now...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Emily,welcome to the forum :)

3. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

Welcome Emily, I know how ya feel. :hug:

Talking it out really helps.

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Emily, welcome.
    I can definitely relate and I also joined the forum at a very low point. With a lot of support and good advice I'm feeling much better these days and I hope we can help you out as much as possible. If you're ever feeling particulary down feel free to private message me. Always happy to do whatever I can to help.
    x

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Emily glad you reached out for some support. There is hope your mind is sending you distorted thoughts thats confusing. Are you on medication to deal with these thoughts and your depression. Meds to help they take some of the confusion and pain away. I hope you can talk to a teacher councillor or even you GP doctor when you are down like this. Alot of us understand these feelings so please feel free to vent get whats upsetting you out in the open. When you feel you can't go on reach out to us and definetly call crisis team for help too. There are kind people who will listen to you and help you get the support you need. Glad you are here

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Emily!! We are here for you so don't be afraid to jump right in..The members here are very supportive...

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome welcome... if you need anything, just PM.

9. elpepo

elpepo Active Member

I hope you find the help you need here :)

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums emily. :hug:

11. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Welcome - hope you'll find solace & understanding on the forums :)

12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

welcome to the forums.

if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to contact me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.